Three Guys One Book supports itself with advertising from publishers and affiliate commissions from bookstores. Here’s what you can do to make this work for everyone:
- Read – but we think you’ve already got that covered.
- Buy Books – At 3G1B we believe in bookstores and local communities, and you’ll find that the vast majority of our links will refer you to Indiebound.org, where you can order the book from the indie store of your choice. If you prefer to shop online elsewhere, or heaven forbid, walk into a fully functioning bookstore, that’s your prerogative. We do hope that, wherever you shop online, you’ll start on our Home Page, because each purchase that originates here does just a little to help support 3G1B.
- Support Publishers – We talk about a lot of small publishers here who are doing a lot of very cool work. If you want them to survive, buy and read their books. We do.
- Support Publishers Part 2– Three Guys One Book advertising is now managed by LitBreaker. If you are an author or a publisher and think that your book or books would be of interest to the readers at Three Guys One Book, please contact Jason Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org for rate information. We don’t automate our ads. We hand select each one with a thought to the kinds of books that our readers might like, so check out the publishers and authors who support 3G1B and who want to get their books in front of you. Remember, you’re the reader – your purchasing and reading decisions will influence the next wave of books to hit the shelves.
- Participate and Share – Join in the discussions here, and at other book blogs. Connect via Facebook or Twitter and share your comments and favorites. Bookmark sites and posts you like at Stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, Mixx, Google, Yahoo, or wherever it is you spend your time when you ought to be working. Spread the word about good sites and good books. We’re excited about good books and suspect you are too. That excitement is contagious, so tell someone.
- Oh. and advertise if you have a product that’s a good match for us.